Trust Registration Online
A trust refers to an arrangement in which a property is handed over to or vested in a person, to be used and disposed off for the benefit of another person.
Trusts are classified into the following two categories:
Public Trust Formation:
A public trust is referred to as the Non Profit Charitable Organization or a non Governmental Organization. The objectives of a public trust are as follows:
1. To setup an hospital or nursing home for the providing medical facilities to the poor
2. To take care of the old aged, senior citizens, widows, children and the handicapped.
3. To promote child and women health and women empowerment.
4. To provide social welfare to the society
5. To provide spiritual and other forms of cultural activities
6. To provide training for the people belonging to backward or poor classes.
7. To setup temples and other religious activities.
8. To setup associations to protect the environment.
9. To provide food, shelter, drinking water and other basic amenities to the poor.
10. To get the gist, the goal of trust registration is to provide a charitable trust.
Private trust Formation:
In this type of trust, the beneficiaries are individuals or families. The objects of this type of trust are as follows:
1. To provide benefits and welfare to a particular member of the family.
2. To manage and preserve a particular property.
The registration of trust involves the registration of a trust deed. A Trust deed is a document in which the aims, objects and the modes of management of the trust are defined.
Basic Information 1-2 Days
Application Drafting 3-4 Days
Review & Changes 5 to 7 Days
Trust Registration 8-10 Days
The minimum number of trusted in a trust is 2
Yes, you can in fact run the office of that trust on a residential property.
Yes, if there is a change in the registered office of the trust, you can get it registered as well.
No, you cannot get your trust registered in Delhi if your registered office is outside of Delhi.