|Drafting of policy standards|
ISO 10012:2003 specifies generic requirements and provides guidance for the management of measurement processes and metrological confirmation of measuring equipment used to support and demonstrate compliance with metrological requirements. It specifies quality management requirements of a measurement management system that can be used by an organization performing measurements as part of the overall management system, and to ensure metrological requirements are met.
The ISO 10012:2003 certification is something that is not necessary, but something that most wide business opts for. The purpose of this certification is to satisfy the measurements management systems for further certifications.
Benefits of ISO 10012:
1. It makes that the quality of the measurement management systems are up to the mark.
2. This certification makes it easier for you to get your hands on other forms of certification.
3. The ISO 10012 is more of a guidance document rather than an actual certification. To that end.
4. The certification helps you gaining the trust of your costumers in your measuring equipments.
5. It provides a quantitative analysis of the quality of measurement management systems.
Client need to send us all the required documents on our email & documents goes from a verification process
Client need to make the payment via cash deposit, cheque ,cash, online payment.
A softcopy of ISO certificate is sent to client via Email .
Once the softcopy is approved by the client. We dispatch the final hardcopy of ISO certificate.