|Drafting of policy standards|
Food Safety management system is a system that is to be applied to any system of food chains. The consequences of unsafe food can be serious and ISO’s food safety management standards help organizations identify and control food safety hazards. As many of today's food products repeatedly cross national boundaries, International Standards are needed to ensure the safety of the global food supply chain. It can be used by any organization regardless of its size or position in the food chain.
ISO 22000 certification demonstrates your ongoing commitment to food safety, proves your integrity to the market, and enhances consumer confidence in your brand.
Benefits of ISO 22000:
1. With better food safety, you can provide the customers with the better food.
2. If you are equipped with the right food safety management system and have the certification for it, the customer trust will build up further.
3. Higher quality of jobs in the food industry
4. There is an immense potential in the economic growth
5. As the food is safe, the food related diseases are less as well.
6. With more customers that are trusted, you will have access to more profit.
Client need to send us all the required documents on our email & documents goes from a verification process
Client need to make the payment via cash deposit, cheque ,cash, online payment.
A softcopy of ISO certificate is sent to client via Email .
Once the softcopy is approved by the client. We dispatch the final hardcopy of ISO certificate.