|Drafting of policy standards|
The ISO 27001 standards helps organizations keep information assets secure. ISO 27001 is the international standard which is recognised globally for managing risks to the security of information you hold. Certification to ISO 27001 allows you to prove to your clients and other stakeholders that you are managing the security of your information. ISO 27001 provides a set of standardised requirements for an Information Security Management System (ISMS). The standard adopts a process based approach for establishing, implementing, operating, monitoring, maintaining, and improving your ISMS.
The entire standard provides the standards to provide the best approach to:
7. Improving the ISMS.
Benefits of ISO 27001:
1. The standard increase the liability of the system
2. Increased access to the clientele as you can get prove that you can handle the security of their information.
3. Trust building among corporations
4. Increased business reliance.
5. With this certification, you will be more aligned with the needs of customers.
Client need to send us all the required documents on our email & documents goes from a verification process
Client need to make the payment via cash deposit, cheque ,cash, online payment.
A softcopy of ISO certificate is sent to client via Email .
Once the softcopy is approved by the client. We dispatch the final hardcopy of ISO certificate.