- Jot down your idea
- Conduct market research
- Decide which platform do you want to build for (iOS, Android, or Windows)
- Get into the development aspect. At this moment you would have to build your team of coders, designers, copywriters, and sometimes even photographers.
- Define and redefine your business plan
- Get ready to invest or find sponsorship
- Create interactive prototypes and ask for feedback
- Figure out how you are going to monetize the apps
- Every product needs to be marketed. Work out the marketing and promotion plan for your apps so that you can go ahead and sell them
- Even after you have sold your apps, the clients would still be expecting you send them enhancements, updates and overall improvement in the apps from you.
This phase is essential because, during this phase, you lay down the necessary groundwork for what is to follow next. Do your bit of substantial research and brainstorming before moving on to the next phase. And another important part of this phase is analyzing the competition. A detailed study of your competitor’s app will help you figure out what features are absent in their app so that you could include it in your app, to make it stand out.
- Wire framing
The next step is to document and wireframe the app, to understand future functionalities.
- Build a prototype
- Have a Google Account
- Distribution agreement for Google Play Developers-
Once you have a Gmail account, you must read and accept Google Play’s Developer Distribution Agreement.
- Filling up the registration form-
After making the payment, the user must fill out the registration form with their personal information. Once the Android app developer’s Google Play account is registered and validated, they will be able to access this data and modify it at any given moment.
IV)APRROX FUND REQUIREMENT
- Product manager. The product manager is the team leader who drives the vision of an app into a reality. …
- Designer. The designer is primarily responsible for crafting the app’s user interface. …
- Developer. A developer is responsible for the app’s technical architecture.
VI)EXAMPLE OF SUCCESSFUL APP DEVELOPER
- Hyperlink Infosystem