|Drafting of policy standards|
This standard sets out guidance on all aspects of management systems audit including the principles of audit, managing an audit programme, conducting management system audits, and guidance on evaluating the competence of those involved in the audit process.Through this standard, you will have access to better management through the following measures:
1. Understanding the objectives that your company wants to achieve
2. Make arrangements for auditing
3. Delegate roles and responsibilities within a company
4. Defining the scope, the location and the duration of the audits.
5. Reviewing the internal records.
6. Establishing the right procedures for the review.
7. Assessing the trends
8. Communicating the findings of the assessment of the management systems.
9. Report preparation
10. How the reports can be used properly to make further decisions.
The purpose of the ISO 19011 is to provide the right approach towards auditing the management system.
Client need to send us all the required documents on our email & documents goes from a verification process
Client need to make the payment via cash deposit, cheque ,cash, online payment.
A softcopy of ISO certificate is sent to client via Email .
Once the softcopy is approved by the client. We dispatch the final hardcopy of ISO certificate.